The Premier Equine rug liners are a perfect addition to your horses wardrobe. They can easily be attached to most Premier Equine turnout/stable rug featuring a detachable neck cover to add warmth in the chilly winter months. What we love most about these liners is that they can be removed, washed, and back on your horse within a day, promoting good hygiene and saving you from a regular trip to the rug washers. The non-static feature is just invaluable with young, spooky or sensitive horses, allowing a stress free experience for all parties. With a choice of 3 different weights - 100g, 200g and 350g - you can adjust your horses temperature as you please without requiring a different rug for each season.
- Available in 100g, 200g and 350g weights
- Thermo bonded filling
- Crafted from antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester
- Channel quilted monogram design on fabric outer and lining
- Attachments compatible with all Premier Equine turnout/stable rugs that have a detachable neck cover option (except the 'Lucanta')
- Highly breathable
- Double front fastenings
- Easy to attach to outer rug
- Stainless steel hardware
- Anti- Static treated
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Designed to contour over the wither and rump area
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Horse Rug Liner comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
100g Rug Liner
The 100g lightweight rug liner is an ideal layer to add in to your Premier Equine rug. We would recommend using this liner to give your horse added warmth as cooler conditions begin to take hold.
200g Rug Liner
The 200g medium weight rug liner is a popular choice among people who require a significant increase in the warmth of their horse’s rug. Great for use during cold/bitter Spring, Autumnal and Winter periods.
350g Rug Liner
A 350g heavyweight rug liner will provide optimum warmth and comfort for your horse. An ideal liner for horses that feel the cold, are clipped out or are prone to loosing condition due to cold weather conditions.
Shaped to Contour Body
Use all Year
Use Day and Night