The Premier Equine Comb rug liners are a perfect addition to your horses wardrobe. They can easily be added underneath any Premier Equine turnout/stable rug (excluding the 'original' and 'hardy' ranges) to add warmth in the chilly winter months. What we love most about these combo rug liners is they can be used as a liner for extra warmth or the cross surcingles and cosy attached neck cover mean it can double up as a stable rug alone. Another great feature is that they can be removed, washed, and back on your horse within a day, promoting good hygiene, freshness and comfort. The non-static feature is just invaluable with young, spooky or sensitive horses, allowing a stress free experience for all parties. With a choice of 3 different weights - 100g, 200g and 350g - you can adjust your horses temperature as you please without requiring a different rug for each season.
- Available in 100g, 200g and 350g weights
- Thermo bonded filling
- Crafted from antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester
- Channel quilted monogram design on fabric outer and lining
- Compatible with all Premier Equine turnout/stable rugs (except the ‘Original’ and ‘Hardy’)
- Highly breathable
- Double front fastenings
- Easy to attach to outer rug
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- Anti- Static treated
- Fleece protection at top of neck and over wither seam
- Designed to contour over the wither and rump area
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Combo Rug Liner comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
100g Combo Rug Liner
The 100g lightweight combo rug liner is an ideal layer to add in to your Premier Equine rug. We would recommend using this liner to give your horse added warmth as cooler conditions begin to take hold.
200g Combo Rug Liner
The 200g medium weight combo rug liner is a popular choice among people who require a significant increase in the warmth of their horse’s rug. Great for use during cold/bitter Spring, Autumnal and Winter periods.
350g Combo Rug Liner
A 350g heavyweight combo rug liner will provide optimum warmth and comfort for your horse. An ideal liner for horses that feel the cold, are clipped out or are prone to loosing condition due to cold weather conditions.
Shaped to Contour Body
Use all Year
Use Day and Night